Shamik Das


Thursday, January 04, 2007

JR: on the money

"Always keep your friends close, but your enemies closer!"    "You looking at me?"

No, not JR Ewing, but John Reid, the Home Secretary, who today called on the Labour Party to keep moving forward - that it must "remain New Labour to the core".

Dr Reid's stern warning came hot on the heels of the Prime Minister's new year message, in which he said the only way the Labour Party would win a fourth term in power was "provided it continues to be New Labour".

Britain forward not back: that's the platform on which the Labour Party won an unprecedented third election victory in a row; let's never return to the kind of party certain imbeciles want to see ...

"My name is John McDonnell and I love Saddam Hussein!"

... I've said it before and I'll say it again:-
"Old" Labour = "out of power" Labour.

Sorry Saddam, but I don't think your dying wish for a John McDonnell Premiership will come to pass! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home